ACE Models - So whats the deal?
What does X & S mean?
- X means "Cross Bar Step Over Frame" and
- S means "Step Through, Low Bar Frame"
ACE VS ACE Plus+
- Standard "ACE" Consists of a 500W Motor, No Suspension and a 15AH or "60km" Range Battery Pack where,
- ACE Plus+ Models Consist of the same features as the standard ACE range but instead with 750W Motor, Front Suspension and a 20AH or "80km" Range Battery Pack
ACE-X Classic Series
The ACE-X Classic features the same specifications as a Plus+ Model, but with a few differences primarily in styling such as;
- Unique Paint Finishes exclusive to the Classic Series Only
- Bafang 750W Motor
- Unique Brown Accented Seat/Grips
- Unique White Wall Street Tyres instead of Kenda Mud Tyres
ACE-X Pro Series
The ACE-X Pro series is the entry level model into our dual suspension line. The Pro also receives a bunch of upgrades from the Plus+ Series including;
- Unique Paint Finishes exclusive to Pro Models Only
- Upgraded 1,000W Rear Hub Drive Motor
- Upgraded Display to a Full Colour LCD
- Upgraded to Dual Suspension with DNM Rear Shock
- Upgraded Battery Pack to 25Ah with up to 100km Range
ACE-X Demon Series
The ACE-X Demon series is the bigger brother of the ACE Pro, consisting of much the same bones as the Pro, although with some major bonus'...
- Unique Paint Finishes exclusive to Demon Models Only
- Upgraded from Single Motor to Dual AWD Hub Motors (1,000W Front & Rear - Total 2,000W)
- Upgraded Headlight to our Extreme 1,700lumen LED Light