Here at Ampd Brothers Electric Quality and Assurance means a thousand words. Thats why we stand behind all our products with our extensive Nation Wide Warranty!
- 1 Year on Electric Bikes, Skateboards and Scooters
- 3 Month's on any Parts & Accessories
- 6 Month's on Products Sold as "Ex-Demo" or "Ex-Display" items
What Our Warranty Covers:
- Manufacturers Faults, defects and/or Failure
- Original Purchasers of Product where a Receipt is Presentable
What We Don't Cover:
- Damage or Failure due to misuse (eg. freestyle activities)
- Damage caused by failure to service or maintain products
- Damage caused from water, natural disaster, storms or floods
- Damage caused by incorrect fitment, installation or assembly
- Wear and Tear from General use over time eg. worn tyres
- Products Tampered with or Altered from it's Original State
- People who are not the Original Purchaser as listed on the Receipt
- Claims outside the Valid Warranty Date from the Date of Receipt
- Accessories such as Clothing, Tyres, Tubes, Serviceable Fluids, Perishables or Wear and Tear items
What Happens When I Have a Warranty Problem?
- Contact a member of our team to assist with diagnosing the problem
- If a manufacturers fault is established we will ship out the replacement part OR
- If the fault requires a technician to diagnose, repair or install components we will direct you to one of our dealers, a local bike store or technician for further attention OR
- In extreme and isolated cases we will arrange return of the product to us at our own expense.
30 Day Returns & Ride Guarantee
We are very confident in our products hence we offer an extensive 30 Day Ride Guarantee, which cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Please note that changes of mind are strictly not applicable under this guarantee for return or refund.
When our 30 Day Guarantee is Applicable:
- Product's still in original "un-used" condition and packaging
- The product is substantially not the same as what was ordered
- Original purchaser's of product where receipt is presentable
- Major Manufacturers Faults, defects and/or Failure
- Helmet or Clothing Size does not fit
When our Guarantee is Not Applicable:
- Products that have been Used
- Products that are Damaged (Not from Manufactures Faults/Defects)
- Products that are not in Original "New" Condition or Packaging
- External Matters such as Act's of God or Natural Disasters
- Changes of Mind or You Simply do not like the item
- Misuse Resulting in a Fault or Damage
- Orders Placed More than 30days from the Date of Order
- Matters not relevant to the Product or it's Quality & Performance
A Manufacture's Fault, Defect or Failure that is considered as "Minor" will not be eligible for refund, however will be subject to immediate repair. An example of this is - Squeaking sounds from a chain that need's correct lubricating or Gears not changing due to an adjustment not being correct.
Major faults are eligible for refund - An example of a major fault is - an item that has a blown motor causing extensive damage to multiple components of the bike's or to its entirety beyond reasonable repair.
If your Return has been approved outside of our Standard Return & Guarantee Terms mentioned above - you may be required to pay for shipping costs related with returning your item - this may also include the original cost of shipping the item to you, which will be deducted from your refund.
If you have requested us to complete a task, service or repair against our advice whether it be illegal, immoral or unsafe - we may decline any refund or warranty request.
Returning Items to Us:
If you need help with the return shipping of items to us - our team can assist with arranging courier's to collect products from your location providing it is securely boxed and/or packed safely.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase with your name on it. Please do not send items or purchases back to the manufacturer.
Once your return request has been approved a member of our team will advise the correct return address. We will also advise you as to whether you are required to pay any shipping cost's as in some instances this may not be covered by AMPD Brothers.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary as we will not dispatch any replacements until original product's have been receipted by our team.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We may choose to decline or issue partial refund's in some circumstances such as..
- Items not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or any manufacturers fault or failure
- Any return request made outside of 30 days from the order date
- Reasons of external matters/causes not related to the product itself
We only offer exchanges on items if they are deemed defective or damaged to a non-repairable and acceptable standard. We cannot exchange or refund any items on a change of mind basis.
Remember that by purchasing and operating an AMPD Brothers Product you hereby Accept and Agree to our Terms & Conditions mentioned above and as per our Terms of Service.
If you are unsure or have any Questions, Simply Contact Us.