Need Help with Assembly or Simply looking for some Pointers?
Our products are packed and shipping in secure boxes and are generally 80% assembled. You must always take necessary precautions when assembling products as incorrect assembly may void your warranty or even cause severe injury or death.
We recommend seeking professional advice when assembling and using your new product.
If you cannot assemble safely you should...
- Speaking with a local Bike store, mechanic or similar to see if they can assist (in some cases they may even accept delivery of the item directly if you seek prior approval)
- Contact one of our Technician's to help troubleshoot any issues
- Review the Instruction Manual Below
- Pickup from our Gold Coast, QLD Head Office or one of our Authorised Stores fully assembled for $100.
- Watch our assembly videos on our Youtube - Also linked below
Remember to always ride within local legislation and wear a helmet. As a general rule of thumb you should not exceed 25km/h nor carry passengers on Public Property.
If you have any further questions please contact us.
- Light Activation - Press & Hold "+" Button on Display Keypad
- Holding the "-" Button will idle the Bike up to Approx 6km/h to Help you Get Started on Hills etc.
ACE Bike Assembly Tips:
- Fit front wheel first so the bike can stand on its own. Regularly Check tighten the Quick Release Axle to ensure it does not come loose.
- When Affix Pedals to Crank Arms Check each pedal is on correct side to ensure no cross threading occurs. (Pedals are Reverse threaded)
- Place Handle Bar rubber caps on and slot handle bars into position and tighten 4 bolts.
- Fit Headlight on bracket and plug into current system. (Plug by front wheel fender - not top of handlebars).
- Charge battery before use and insert under seat, lock in position with key and turn the battery on via the master switch on the battery itself
- Check tighten disc rotors (6 Bolts), kick stand, handle and fork bolts regularly
- Check tighten bolts across bike. Any plastic components with bolts or screws such as the light switch on handlebars, do not over tighten as this can cause damage or cracking.
- Check your tyre pressures are correct (usually 20-25psi for 20x4" Tyres) never exceed maximum pressure stated on the tyre.
- Be careful when adjusting brake levers as this can cause the electric motor cut off sensor to fail.
Checkout the ACE Assembly Video here: (2021 Models)
Checkout the Chubbie / Riptide Full Assembly Video here:
Watch the ACE Bike Display Controls Video: (2020 Models)
Watch the Riptide / Chubbie Bike Display Controls Video:
For more help Contact us or Email email@example.com